Come Work With Us
Interested in working at Spring Hill Physical Therapy? See below for our current job openings. If nothing below is the right fit for you or we are not hiring for your skillset at present, feel free to still contact us or send us a little information about yourself — we are always accepting resumes for all positions and love to meet anyone interested in what we do here at Spring Hill.
Current Job Openings
Physical Therapist (Full TIME / PART TIME)
Come and join our dynamic, holistic physical therapy team!
We are growing our skilled team and looking for a full-time and/or part-time physical therapist.
We would prefer someone with a strong manual or Pilates rehab background,
but we are also willing to mentor to develop the necessary skills.
We are an orthopedic and neuro rehab practice that focuses on quality patient care and promotes wellness.
Our unique practice provides the following:
- 1:1 patient care with 45 minute treatment sessions in private rooms; no use of aides
- Positive environment for the patient and the therapist
- Collaborative team spirit that is supportive of growth
- In-office in-services and mentoring
- Paid medical and dental insurance for FT employees; paid time off, select paid holidays; and continuing education reimbursement for all therapists
Our diverse services include:
- Manual Techniques and Complete Pilates Joint & Spine Rehabilitation Program
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Craniosacral & Myofascial Release
- Pelvic Floor Rehab; Women’s and Men’s Health
- Trauma Resolution
- Pain & Stress Management
Grass Valley and neighboring Nevada City are located in the beautiful foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains. These dynamic communities feature a thriving art and music scene, an active culture with lakes and the south fork of the Yuba River, outdoor sports, farmers’ markets and offer a strong sense of community.
If you would like to apply for the position, please email your resume to: email@example.com or click below.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!