Come Work With Us
Interested in working at Spring Hill Physical Therapy? See below for our current job openings. If nothing below is the right fit for you or we are not hiring for your skillset at present, feel free to still contact us or send us a little information about yourself — we are always accepting resumes for all positions and love to meet anyone interested in what we do here at Spring Hill.
Current Job Openings
Physical Therapist (Full TIME / PART TIME)
Come and join our dynamic, holistic therapy team!
Spring Hill Physical Therapy is growing our skilled team and looking for a full-time physical therapist.
We are an orthopedic and neuro rehab practice that focuses on quality patient care and promotes wellness. We look forward to interviewing all qualified, licensed physical therapists (including new grads), and we are especially interested in a PT with experience or interest in women’s health and/or craniosacral training.
Our unique practice provides the following:
- 1:1 patient care with treatment sessions in private rooms.
- Positive environment for the patient and the therapist.
- Collaborative team spirit that is supportive of growth.
- In-office in-services, mentoring, and continuing education.
- Paid medical and dental insurance for FT employees. Paid time off, select paid holidays and continuing education reimbursement for all therapists.
Our diverse services include:
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Balance Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Manual Techniques and Complete Pilates Joint & Spine Rehabilitation Program
- Women’s and Men’s Pelvic Floor Health
- Craniosacral & Myofascial Release
- Trauma Resolution
- Pain & Stress Management
Grass Valley and neighboring Nevada City are located in the beautiful foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains in Northern California. These dynamic communities feature a thriving art and music scene, an active culture with lakes, the Yuba River, outdoor sports, farmers’ markets and festivals, and offer a strong sense of community.
If you would like to apply for the position, please email your resume to: email@example.com or click below.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!